This weekend marks our final weekend of the season for the farmers markets. If you are still looking for that perfect gift or the most unique gift, stop by and see us at these markets! We will have our gift baskets, cranberry honey butter, local wildflower and mountain sourwood honey in a wide variety of containers...from the typical honey bear to our corked muth jars.
Tonight will find us at the last market at Taylors Mill. We will be there from 5-8 p.m. Many other vendors will be there with items such as homemade soaps & candles; fresh baked goods; jewelry; pottery; and lots of other items for all your last-minute shopping! You can find more information about them here.
While most of the farmers markets in the area stopped several months ago, the Greenville State Farmers Market on Rutherford Road ends tomorrow. We have had a great time working this market for the last 6 months. Since Thanksgiving, it has been a Christmas market with lots of items for decorating for the holidays as well as gift ideas, and seasonal produce. Come see us tomorrow morning from 8-12. We will be there along with these and other vendors:
- Connie & Virginia Lynch from Pixie's Creations--handmade cloth dolls and animals
- Malinda Peter--Herbal Information Specialist
- Steve Perone from Perone's Kitchen--Gourmet Italian
- Susan Cahill--hand-knit craft items for children and adults
- Steve Grage--Gourmet Mushrooms & Microgreens
- Dennis Fleming from D's Baked Goods
- Wayne & Elaine Farmer--wood crafted items and crocheted items
- DeShield Farms and Greenhouses with seasonal produce and greenery for decorating your home
- Miss Wanda with her home baked goods, plants, and wreathes
Since this is our final weekend for market sales, we are offering a special on our muth jars. If you buy one 16-oz muth jar, you will receive a 4-oz muth jar free! We will also be having unadvertised specials throughout the evening tonight and tomorrow morning! Stop by to see us to finish your Christmas shopping!
If you miss us at these markets, you can always order from our webstore here.